Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life

Went to the doctor yesterday and they think I have a severely strained muscle in my arm thus all the pain.  I can't go to work till Wednesday and I have to try to rest it a bit but still use it.  Take tylenol and ice it and use a heating pad.  It is  a bit better today not quite as bad pain wise.
Yesterday's school was not quite a regular day as Dave was here.  Hannah got quite a bit done though so hopefully today will be more typical.
Continuing on the subject of different websites I use for homeschooling.  One that I really like   is oldfashionededucation.com.   This has a full curriculumn that is laid out grade by grade using books and resources that you can get mostly for free on the internet.  I haven't used a full year but like most things have used bits and pieces.  It is a great resource for getting ideas for literature and also filling gaps in history.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I am sorry your arm is hurting you. Rest up!

I am off to check out your link to the homeschool site.

Becky