Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Officially on Vacation

I am officially on vacation.  Yeah!!! 

My husband sent me a disturbing video of a song that children in New Jersey are being taught.  If you want to see it it is here.  I don't like to get to political and some may not see anything wrong with the song but it is adapted from "Jesus loves the little children". 

The Homeschooling site for today is one from the Smithsonian.  Mr. President is a site that you can learn different facts about each one of the Presidents.  I do believe that we need to respect the President but not worship him.  I  believe we do need to pray for our President and all our elected officials whether we agree with them politiaclly or not.  i belong to the Presidential Prayer team and they have a web site but for somereason it is not working at this moments so I will post the link as soon as I can.

No comments: