Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

maybe some relief

After my trip to the doctor yesterday (he thinks I have a pinched muscle) I went to the drugstore and got some pills.  a muscle relaxer that is to help me sleep and a pain reliever.  I actually got a good night's sleep.  I am not painfree but it seems a bit better today.  I am extremely thankful for the insurance we have that helps us pay minimally for our prescriptions and a small copay for our dr. visits. 

Homeschool link for today is Homeschool radio shows.  We bought the Far Above Rubies Curriculum from them and like eveything else are using bits and pieces of it round out our school .  Far Above Rubies is a full four year curriculum for girls.  It is unit study approach.  There is a similar one for boys but I don't know the name right off hand

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend.

No comments: