Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

In depth Bible Study

It's fall and time to start another Beth Moore indepth Bible study.  I went to Pequea BIC church on Thursday for this study.  It works out well because they changed the youth group time to Thursday nights for Sr High and Wednesday nights for Jr. High so Faith no longer will take Hannah to youth group.  Any way  I saw several people that I know from when we attended there and I meet a really nice lady that will be in my discussion group.  This was the intro session so we didn't break up into groups but watched the intro video.  Beth was her usual funny, insightful self and she got us all excited about doing this study on Esther.  I will try very hard to finish this one.  Seems that I don't quite finish them up but I have decided to go over the old one I never finished and finish them up by this time next year.  Anyway I really like Beth Moore.  I listen to her on my mp3 Player that I download from here at oneplace.com.  I put the downloads on a cd so I can listen over and over again.  I also dvr her once a week from Life Today with James Robison.  Her blog that she writes on with her daughters is here.

Update on my arm.  It is feeling much better I have been able to not use a heating pad at night when I sleep and was actually able to sleep for a bit on my left side.

I didn't post a homeschool link yesterday  so here is the one for today.  The Home Scholar is run by Lee Binz and she has alot of info on how to go about homeschooling high school.  She also has a great membersclub that you can join for a fee.  I haven't really found much on schooling high school and although I have already graduated two I found alot of good info on her site.

No comments: