Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh My!!

Boy was I embarrassed today!!.  The propane man came by to fill our tanks since we had run completely out and he asked if i needed anything relit.  Not knowing that both my stove and my heater were eletric starts I said i would like him to check them out.  Huge mess underneath door that opened into heater.  I never even have thought about cleaning it!!.  Well now I know. 

Our house has the lived in look normally but this was REALLY bad even for me. 

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend.

3 comments:

Letherton said...

lol

From FF and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on, photography posts and posts about my life too.
Thanks :)
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Howdy. Saying hi and wishing you a great weekend, too.

Lynn

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Saying hello, LOL a funny story
kim