Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend How about you?  I spent Saturday participating in the Dewey Read-a-thon.  although I didn't do the entire 24 hours I did do 16 hours.  Check out my other blog to see hour by hour updates.  I had a blast.

I got something in my email that I thought others of you may be interested in especially if you want to spice up your history lessons a bit.  Head over ot Learning Through History and sign up for their free newsletter.  They will send you a FREE mini unit every month and it is always interesting.  This month's is on aviation expecially Charles Lindberg and Amerlia Earhart.  They have archives you can check out too.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Definitely signing up for the Learning Through History! Thanks for letting me know about that. I am gathering all the resources I can now for when we start homeschooling next year.

Stopping by from the Friday Follow hop.I'm your newest follower. Beautiful layout on your blog. If you get a chance pop over to my corner of BloggyLand!

www.fivemonkies.com