Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday fill In



Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!




1. All you need is ___love__________.

2. My cat_ fills me with laughter.

3. Each generation, as it grows up, __learns new things________.

4. _Prejudice__ is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to __Disney World____ is what I need.

6. __Care about others_ and you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _my hubby coming home____, tomorrow my plans include _chores around the house____ and Sunday, I want to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus_____

3 comments:

ilovepink1078 said...

Happy trip to Disney.

Happy Easter!

ilovepink1078 said...

Hope you dont mind I grab you badge. This is one way to keep in touch. hope you do the same.

thanks!
pink

Unknown said...

I like your answer to number six. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!