Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Just a small update.

I just wanted to share a few things.

1.  My toe is finally healed (I had a diabetic ulcer on my right big toe) Yeah!!  so now we can move on to the next step toward having my tendon Lengthening operation.  I have to go for an EMG next week.  An EMG is when they shock you and stick needles in your muscles to see how much your nerves are functioning.  Hopefully there will be enough so we can proceed with the operation. 

2.  I have hit a plateau in my nutrisystem diet.  have just been camping out at the same number for about a month now.  I did well when I first started and lost ten pounds but then the holidays hit and I wasn't as diligent so gained back the weight.  At least I didn't gain anymore.  I am trying to be more diligent again. 

3.  Several of my children have had big things going on in their lives or will be having big things happening.  So I have been trying to be a better prayerer on their behalf. 

4.  The weather has not be conducive to me going to church much this past month.  Hopefully I will be able to go more often before I am housebound again during my recovery from the operation.  Recovery could be 8 weeks for first operation and a similar recovery for the tendon transfer.  But hopefully the result is better mobility so I will be more able to go out and about on my own. 

No comments: