Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm a Great Aunt

Our niece had her baby yesterday.  The whole family is very excited as this is the first great grand child.  We are anxiously awaiting the first pictures to posted to the internet.  I think about how when I had my children the only thing avaiable was mail to get pictures to everyone.  How Things have changed in the last 20 years.  Even in the last 14,  we rented a cell phone (one of those huge things) when I was awaiting my youngest daughters birth so I could call my hubby when I went to the hospital.  Wouldn't you know it he was in a no coverage zone and had to be told that I was in the hospital by some guy on a forklift.
Any way here's hoping the best for Kristin, Rich and little Sarah.

the homeschool link for today is for CurrClick  They offer a free product every Monday This weeks is about reading and speaking Hebrew.  I have gotten some pretty neat things from them in the past.  They usually run a special around Mother's day also where they offer alot of freebies all at once.

No comments: