Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

not much happening Here

We have been getting back into the swing of school again. 

Please go visit http://www.homeschoolradioshows.com/  .  They have several old time radio programs available, one is of The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  They offer free programs every week. 

My oldest daughter maybe moving out within the next couple of weeks.  This is bittersweet as we have raised her to be independant but we will miss her.  (Not to mention the transportation she provides for Hannah to various things that I will now have to drive her too)

I am about a 1/2 day behind in my Bible reading.  I have just started Exodus and Moses and Pharaoh have just started the back and forth of God bringing a plague and then the magicians perform the same thing and Pharaoh's heart is hardened. 

I have found a wonderful site for the diet resolution.  Actually I have belonged to it for about a year but haven't availed myself to all the site offers.    It is sparkpeople.com check it out, it is free.     

No comments: