Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

I guess I have the January Blues

I get this way every January.  I guess I have a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder.  You know when your mood is affected by the weather.  I just don't function well when I'm cold and the weather is a bit gloomy. 
Thus the reason for the sporadic blog posts. 
I did add a new link to my left sidebar to Down Gilead Lane.  This is a wonderful radio program that is a littel bit like Adventures in Odyssey.  They just ended the program but are still playing the series starting from the beginning.  My kids all have liked this series.  I still listen to it on my MP3 player and have started to buy the series from the beginning so I can have all 12 seasons.  It is put out by CBH Ministries formerly Children's Bible Hour.  This is the same ministry that puts out Keys for Kids which is a great devotional for younger kids.  I use to get  an email eveyday that I used for Hannah.  If you are interested you can go here to check it out.
I am still behind in my Bible reading but still reading a bit everyday so it may be closer to 180 days than 90. Oh well as long as I keep at it.   

No comments: