Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a confession to make

I am a Book Aholic.  I guess it is better to be addicted to Books than to other things.  I have been looking into getting either a Kindle or a Sony E-reader.  I am leaning toward the Sony because friends of ours have one and they have been raving about it to us and besides the Kindle will be coming out with an app for Blackberry soon so I can sync my kindle books to my Blackberry just like I am syncing my Barnes and Nobles books to my phone.  The screen is a bit small but it comes in real handy when I am waiting for someone or at work so I don't have to carry a book back and forth.  While I wait and ponder I have been collecting free books in the event I get one.  I have the software on my computer.  Also I belong to both Audible and Christian Audio.  I have become a reviewer for ChristianAudio and Thomas Nelson.  And I have certain series that I have to read.  And I belong to Book Of The Month Club2. Yes I am a Bookaholic and I am not afraid to admit it.  

No comments: