Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

What a beautiful day!!

I woke up this morning to the sun shining bright here in Pennsylvania.  It is still cold but not  quite as cold as yesterday.

First and foremost I would ask everyone to pray for Beth Moore of Living Proof Ministries. Seems that she has been dealing with some health issues and had surgery on Monday and has been having a rough time of it.  I have really enjoyed Beth's ministry.

I have several links today for some Christmas crafts.  Here you can learn to make some cute marshmallow snowmen (I am a sucker for snowmen)



This site tells you how to make Chocolate playdough.

I remember making sparkly pinecones when I was a little girl.  Here is a how to make these.

Here is a link to make a a Christmas tree from craft sticks.

Christmascookie.com has recipes for 540 cookies and counting.  You should be able to find something that interests you.


FaveCraft.com has several cute craft ideas. Claypot SnowmanCandy Cane Santa,Free e-book of easy crafts,gifts in a jar, and Holiday home

I would encourage to look around each of these sites and comment on the blogs especially.  who knows you may find a new favorite.

No comments: