Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Went Grocery shopping for Christmas Ugh

I went grocery shopping for Christmas this morning on my way home from work.  Ugh.  Boy am I glad this only happens once a year.  I really should be buying things alittle along the way.  Funny thing is I did buy several things along the way.  We will be having seven at our house this year.  I know that doesn't sound like many but two of them are developmentally disabled and need help.  My hubby is also thinking of seeing if he can bring someone home from the local rescue mission.  Did I mention I work Chrismas eve and will have to do most of the cooking before or remotely (have daughters put what I have already prepared into oven). but I love Christmas and wouldn't have it any other way.

Just a few things to keep the kids busy until the big day.  Here is a set of Rudolph the Red-nosed reindeer dominos.  And if your kids like Legos Here you can build online. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: