Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 days till Christmas Oh My!!

I woke up to the fact that there are only 9 days till Christmas.  I do basically have all my Christmas shopping done but there were so many things I was hoping to get done that ,well, just didn't get around to it. 

Next week we are going to have what we call Christmas school.  We can count it as school but it is usually just doing home ec things around the house.  Baking and cleaning and crafting with some Christmas History thrown in. 

A few things that I found in my travels around the web today.

Relax and sit back and use this pdf of the Velveteen Rabbit to spend some quality time with your family and just sit around and listen.

  Familyfun.com  Has several cute ornaments to print out and asssemble.  Here is a penguin and you can find several more at the site.

Hillbilly Housewife is having a virtual  cookie exchange.  Here is the link for that.  While you are there check out the rest of her site.  She has alot of good ideas and recipes.

Head on over the We are That Family blog and see how Kristen made easy monogram ornaments.  Here is the link.  

No comments: