Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lots of goodies were in my email today

so I am going to share with you.

Here you can make virtual snowflakes. Of course if you were caugth in the blizzard you don't need the virtual kind.

I have several things from Hewit Packard site for Christmas decorating and crafting.  Here you can get Christmas labels.  Here you can get printable ornaments, and Here are the instructions for a pretty teardrop ornament and Here are the templates.

This is a pdf of a project for Scrooge running for mayor.  I think I am going to use this as a final project for Hannah when she is finished with A Christmas Carol.

This is a cute craft project for turning a paint brush into a cute Santa.  We have never done Santa but I do like the Santa projects.

And last but not least here is craft project to make angels out of coffeee filters. 

No comments: