Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's that time of year

I think I am coming down with my first cold of the year.  I have watery eyes and that tickly feeling in my nose that I need to sneeze but of course I don't.  Ugh. 
Any way I may not have to share my car after next week.  Faith got all the paper work into the insurance company yesterday so hopefully she will have a car by next week.  I don't use my car much but it really is nice to be able to go somewhere if I have the urge to or need .

Tangle.com is offering some free things and contests from now till Christmas. 

About.com has a list of fun things to do for Christmas.

This link will take you to a site that has some cute Disney crafts.  Guess what craft we will be doing?

Currclick.com free product this week is a Lving books Christmas Helper

Kaboose.com has some ideas for cute ball ornaments.

My Hubby is in colorado and Sent me these pictures of the scenery in the Mountains. 


Then he sent me this


Not sure how long that snowman will be around. 

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: