Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Every year I plan on making tons of Christmas Cookies but never seem to get around to it.

Here are some links for Christmas cookies maybe to get you and me both in the mood.


Recipe Lion is offering a free Christmas Cookie recipe e-book.   You will have to register on their site but they have several other e-books that you may find interesting.  I am always looking for new recipes (although I have more than I can ever make in the rest of my lifetime)


This site has a cute idea on how to present your cookies once they are made.

Here is an idea from Family Fun on another way to present your cookies.

Family Fun also has an idea for a gingerbread family kit.

Homeschool Helper has a unit study on Christmas Cookies here.

And Here is a recipe for a cookie in a jar gift. 

Hope this gets your inspired to make cookies.

Now I'm Hungry!!

No comments: