Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Homeschool Thursday

I am having a hard time concentrating today as we are having pouring raining at the rate of 1/2 inch an hour. 

Rain most times causes me to have a headache ( I have arthritis in my neck) so it is hard to concentrate during those times. 

I am only going to share one resource today but it is a goody.

I receive a newsletter every month from Learning through History.  In this newsletter they have a complete mini-unit on various events or people in history.  This month it is on the Wives of Henry the VIII. It also contains various resources that you can buy for this theme but there are enough free links to have a great little unit.  They also give you DVR alerts on interesting shows that are coming up so you can tape them and show them later at your convenience.  This is a great resource.  The site also has all the past mini units.

Have a great week (hope we don't float away)

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

These posts of yours are so inspiring. I always have a twinge that we are just about done....