Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Kraft Mac and Cheese Party

I am so excited!!  I was chosen by Houseparty to hold A Kraft Homestyle Comfort Food House party.  The theme is comfort for I am going to have evryone wear comfortable clothing.  Kraft has sent along these 
cute socks for all my guests

They have alsoe sent along all of these other goodies



A pot to cook the macaroni in


Two packages of three different kinds of Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese Dinners


Romano and Parmesan


Classic Cheddar


Four Cheese


a spoon from Pyrex


Pyrex casserole dish


blurry picture of casserole dish  LOL


plates, napkins and coupons. 

I will post pictures of the party after I have it.  We are having a game night so looking forward to a good time. 

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hi! I'm Molly from Book Reviews by Buuklvr81...I see that you are following my blog, and I THINK I sent an email out to EVERYONE, but just to be safe, I wanted to let you know that my old url of http://buuklvr81.blogspot.com has moved. it is now http://reviewsbymolly.blogspot.com . Can you please refollow me at the new url?? thanks!