Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home School Thursdays

In My email today I got a a link to a great site that helps you teach history along with food.  The blog is called The History Chef.  It worth checking out. 

Last I talked about what we were using in Bible for this year.  This week I will Talk a bit about Literature.  Hannah is taking a lit class in our Homschool Coop so that is taken care of for us this year but in the past I have used Old Fashioned Education for ideas of books to have Hannah read Also AmblesideonlineLearnOutLoud    has free audio resources to use for Literature. 

Glencoe is a wonderful resource for study guides for many great books. 

These are just to get you started in the right direction. There are many great resources on the web.  Just do a google search. 

No comments: