Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holidays

Now that he holidays are upon us I have noticed that more and more of the emails I have been getting are dealing with different crafts, food, decorating ideas to do with each of the holidays.

One site I try to visit everyday I have already listed here but it never hurts to plug a good site.  Homeschool Freebie of the day  has a great freebie today.  It is a pdf e- book of what other homeschool families do for the holidays.  The direct link is  here.

When my two older kids were younger I made this game.  They spent hours playing this game and became quite good at it.  We used marbles for the tokens that you move. 

Yesterday was the anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty.  Here is a paper craft you can print out and glue together to make your own Statue.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: