Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

End of Vacation

Today marks the official end of my vaction as I have to go back to work tonight.   We had a great time these past two weeks. 


The weather here in southeastern Pa is chilly and crisp.
This is a picture of the beautiful mums that my hubby got me for my birthday.  My birthday is not until Saturday but there is a chance he won't be home so he went ahead and got me these.  The picture is taken with the digital camera he also got me for my birthday.  We realized that with all the pictures we took on our vacation and with me blogging regularly a good digital camera would probably be a good idea.  I am still trying to figure it all out.
Here is an article from Heart of the Matter online How God carves a Pumpkin.  This website has a great newsletter that you can subscribe to for free.

No comments: