Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Days

It is dark now when I drive home at 6:30 a.m. from work.  This morning it was raining and the glare was pretty bad in places tha I had a hard time seeing where the lanes were.  I dislike when that happens. I really don't like driving home in the dark when  it is suppose to be light ( according to my body clock anyway).  Sunday is the time change don't forget to fall back an hour.

Got this in my email today Car schooling.  This is a great resource whenyou are always running around to all those lessons, clubs and whatever (I use to joke with my hubby that I don't know why it is called homeschooling as we were always in the van, times have changed though since I only have one I don't do as much running around but still do a good bit.)

No comments: