Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

You've Got Mail

I am an e-mail junkie.  I get 100's of e-mails a day.  I belong to all kinds of e-mail groups.  Homeschol groups, recipe, groups , Disney groups ( yes I am a Disney fan), weight loss groups, crafts groups to name a few.  Recently I went through and unscribed to a bunch of the groups that I didn't read and went to web only on ones that are really seasonal only like the Christmas groups.  I also have my saved e-mails divided into several different folders.  I will occasionally go through them and delete abunch.  Even with my abundance of e-mails I have used only 3% of my space.  I can't imagine how many e-mails a person would have to get to use up even 50% of their space.  Yesterday I went through some of my recipe emails and delted a few and strted using the online recipe boxes that some of the sites make available ( that is another hobby of mine collecting recpes).


This site has some teaching material for teaching Geography.  Although I haven't used it the material looks interesting.

No comments: