Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hubby is on His way to Canada

And that means we will not be able to speak to each other until probably Friday (unless there is an emergancy) because the cell phone rates are way to high.  I will probably want to talk to him several times over that time.  We regularly text each other every day and usually talk at least every other day but nothing makes me want to talk to him more than when I know I can't. 

The weather here in south east Pa has turned a bit on the chilly side but according to the weatherman this morning it will be warmer this weekend and for the first time in several weeks it is not supppose to rain. Yeah!!!

here is a short study on the First Thanksgiving.  It has discussion questions to go along with it.

This is a full American History Curriculmn. I think I will be using this next year .    

No comments: