Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homeschool Thursday

These Sites came through my email this week and I thought I would share them.  I have not check them out thoroughly so like with everything parents should use with discretion.

History of America  looks like an interesting site that would give you some media to add to your lessons.

TVSchoolHouse  gives you access to old school educational films (I use to love it when we would get see films in class.)

 Looking for a Science Fair Project or Idea?  Then head over to Science Buddies.  There you will find all kinds of ideas and guides.

Need to take a trip but don't want to stop schooling.  Families on the Road  may have what you need.  You may even be interested in taking your whole family on the road for an extended period of time.

And Just a cute skit down by a homeschool group.  We did this every year in our old homeschool group during our Christmas Program.

 

Happy Schooling!!

No comments: