Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homeschool Thursday and What's Happening in your neck of the Internet?

I discovered a great site today.

This site has alot of pdf files that you can use for all sorts of things from lapbook to pages for your portfolio at the end of the year.  Great Site.

Make sure you head over to Clickschooling.com and sign up for the newsletter.  You will receive a newsletter everyday that has FREE resources to enhance your schooling.  Great Resource.  While your at it go to Carschooling.com and sign up for that newsletter as well.  this one offer resources for you to use for schooling while your in the car (I always told my husband I don't know why it's called homeschooling as we were very rarely home LOL). 

I wanted to find some new blogs and highlight some my post from the past week.  If you would like to join me just sign up on the linky below.

Some of the things I wanted to highlight

A cute video featuring Grover from Sesame Street  

In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month the Pink Glove Dance Videos


What do you want to highlight?

No comments: