Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Great Posts Saturday

This post has been several weeks in the making as the past couple of weeks has been really hectic.



Cake Blast listed some fun facts about the new Movie Secretariate Here

Pam at Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner had a delicious looking recipe for Italian Chicken Breasts here 

The Cupcake Lady has done it again by coming up with adoreable Scarecrow cupcakes Here

SnoWhite at Finding Joy in My Kitchen shares Cherry BBQ sauce for BBQ ribs here

Since I just got a Kindle I found this article interesting.  E-readers

LuLu at Knits, Reads, Reviews gives a tutorial on how to make an envelope

I love my new kindle but would not read it while I was driving:



Speaking of my Kindle my husband says it is just weird to see me reading it. LOL

No comments: