Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeding my Addiction

I have been busy signing up and joining book reviewers programs and blogs.  This is a great way to get free books to read and all I have to do is read them and comment on them.  WOW!!  I hope to find some gems in the lot and also meet alot of great people along the way.   If you are interested I have several badges on my sidebar that you can click on and join. 

This weekend is suppose to be beautiful.  Unfortunately Hannah was sick yesterday and I am not sure if she will be much better today.  She suffers from tonsilitis but it never makes it to strep throat which it needs to do to get them out (I think 3 times in one year).  So she has to put up with this several times a year.  I think Spring and Summer are the worst times to be sick.

I made bubble pizza last night.  It is just hamburger and spaghetti sauce poured over biscuits and baked at 400 degrees for about 10minutes then add cheese and baked for another 5 minutes.  (in a 13 x 9 pan)  make sure you grease your pan.  

Tonight is pork chop bake.  I plan on cooking out tomorrow when my two oldest come to visit.   

No comments: