Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Two Movies both I felt Blah About

Both of these movies I really was excited to see as they seemed really good in previews.  Both of them I would give a 2.5 out 5 stars.  They really had the potential but they just fell flat for me. 

The first movie I got from Netflix:  Leap Year

 

The two of the characters live together.  I think there might have been a few curse words.  Not many.  I had the movie figured from the very beginning.  Nothing new in the romantic comedy genre.

The second movie is   Knight and Day.  I saw this at our local $2 theater. 



This starred Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.  I am not a huge Tom Cruise fan but I thought this looked fun.  It was Blah.  It had such potential but just fell flat.  The editing was horrible and you could tell when they used Green Screen.  The best part of the whole movie was the very end.  If the whole movie would have been like that it would have been great.  There were a few curse words including the F word which I was quite taken aback by. 

These opinions are my own.

No comments: