Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Great Posts in blog Land

Here are some Posts I came across this week in blog land

Step by step instructions on how to make Cake Pops at Tammy's Book Parlor.  Hannah and I will be definately making these in the future.

Bibliophile by the Sea shared a beautiful picture of a White Peacock.  It is just gorgeous!!

The Cupcake Lady at Hoosier Homemade sharea how to decorate with Aqua Mason Jars.

Elizabeth at Foodie Mom shares how to make Maid Rite Sandwiches and DeLux Potatoes.

Dana At The Coupon Challenge shares how she organizes her pantry.

Florinda at The 3 R's Blog talks about the rumor that blogging is dying!

Download a free cook book from Pampered Chef here between now and Sept. 30 and they will donate a meal to Feeding America.  Thanks to Gina at Hott Books for posting about it.


Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Mindy,
Hi! I'm a Christian home school mom. I found your blog on Friday Follow over 40. I really like your blog. Drop by and check out my blog when you have some time.
Blessings!
Patrice