Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Movie Monday!!

The girls and I went to see



This movie is rated PG 13 and it definitely should be.  It was funny and we did laugh out loud alot.  But there was language and alot of sexual innuendo.  We went to see the movie at our local bargain theater and it stopped three times so we had to wait for them to fix it.  If that would have happened at the first run theater I would have demanded a refund but since I only paid $2 we just let it go.   


Over the Weekend, My husband and I watched
  

Dance, Girl, Dance starring Maureen O'Hara and Lucille Ball.  It sure was different seeing Lucy in this kind of role.  She played a golddigger.  Sometimes the music tried to make this film lighthearted but it was definitely a drama through and through.   It deals with burlesque dancing so may need to explain to children but really nothing risque in the movie.  Definitely worth watching if you can catch on Turner Movie classics. 

No comments: