Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Toy Story 3



Okay so I am a little late to the party on this movie.  Hannah and I went to see it on Wednesday.  I am alittle hesitant to pay $13 dollars a person to see a movie when I can wait a few weeks and see at out budget theater for $2.  Of Course it is not in 3D. 

Well if any one knows me they know that I love Disney and anything to do with Disney including the movies so I decided that Toy Story should be seen in 3D.

It has been 11 years since Toy Story 2 came out (Hannah was four!)

If you don't know the storyline by now here it is:  Andy is going away to college and the toys are worried about what will happen to them.  The usual misunderstandings occur and they meet some other toys that haven't had good owners like Andy.  They end up at a daycare center.  And of course they have to adjust to that situation. 

I got misted eyed at several of the scenes and I was sad to know that this is the last Toy Story (funny I didn't have the same reaction to the last Shrek movie).

I would say it was worth it to see it in theaters and I will be definitely adding it to our DVD collection.

Several other interesting Movies coming out Including the next Chronicles of Narnia Which the Trailer is here



Newe Pirates of the Caribbean


Tron:



I also want to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice  but I will wait till it comes to the budget theater.

These are all Disney releases (told you I like Disney)

No comments: