Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I am Thankful for!!

Today my Nephew and his wife had their first child.  His name is Evan Joshua. 

I am thankful that my husband can sleep through just about everything.  With him having to sleep during the day it is nice that I don't have to worry to much about disturbing him.  I guess it's all those years sleeping in the truck. 

I am thankful that Hannah passed her written test for her driver's permit. 
This is a picture of her yesterday eating our celebration lunch of Kentucky Fried Chicken at Long's Park.  Took her to an empty parking lot after this and she drove for the first time.

I am thankful that we live in an area that I could walk in a different place everyday for several weeks. I am really enjoying discovering new trails. Here are a few pictures of where I walked today.




I am thankful to live in a country where if I want to I can have someone else do the cooking.  We are having Charlie's Chicken tonight.  No cooking for Me!!

Those are just a few things I am thankful for.  What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Yea, Hannah!

Good list!

I am thankful for my family, of course. And for our church family, so dear to us. I am thankful for Grace - everyday! I need it!

Deanna