Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Disney Fix Saturday

I have been on a Disney movie kick over the last couple of days.  It has been hot and humid (it is nicer today) and with my hubby's new schedule I have found myself with time to watch some movies.  My hubby works nights now and usually gets home between 12 and 1.  He then lays down to sleep and will sleep until supper or sometimes straight through till it's time to get up for work.  He likes to have me around while he sleeps so I either read or do stuff on the computer.  Thus the watching Disney movies.  I am so thankful for our Netflix account.  We have alot of movies also. 

Any way this is what I have been watching.



Tangled.  This is a retelling of Rapunzel.  It was cute and I like it.  The only thing I had a problem with was the idea that Rapunzel could bring someone back from the dead.  Typical Disney fare.



Tron: Legacy.  I watched Tron years ago and really don't remember much about it other than it wasn't one of my favorites.  I did like this movie through.  Again I wasn't thrilled with the giving of God like powers to the one character but I guess in a sense he was that world's "creator".  A good action film that boys expecially would like.

And on instant play


Toy Story 3.  Hannah and I went to see this last year and really like.  I put it on my Instant Que and have been putting off watching it.  I decided to watch it last night.  It is one of those instances when a sequel wa as good as the original.  Great Movie!! 

Have a great Weekend and stay cool.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Hi! We are planning a picnic tomorrow after church. Don't know if Hannah is on the Sonrise FB Group, or not.....you can email me if you didn't get the message.