Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas Prep

Thanksgiving Quote

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy


Not Really Thanksgiving Related but In a way it is
The Christian Homeschool Hub has a free unit study for Veterans Day.  There are also alot of neat things free to download for your homeschool.  

Christmas

I have had my children read A Christmas Carol in the past during December.  This site has a quiz that you can give your kids about this story.

Disney's A Christmas Carol is really close to the book. 



It is coming out on November 16 on DVD.

I have a few links for other things about The Christmas  Carol in my posts here and here.

Christmas Craft:
I love all things snowman and Kaboose has a cute snowman made out of jinglebells


You can find the directions for this cute little guy here

Recipe:
I love the Pecan Sandies from Keebler.  I really love anything with pecans in them.

This recipe is from All Recipes and can be found here

No comments: