Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Talk super Bowl commercials!!

I am not much of a football fan.  The only reason I watch the Superbowl is because of the the half Time show and the commercials.  In My opinion the half time show was not that great.   I personally think that the Black Eyed Peas are not very good live.  They need all that stuff that happens in a studio to make them sound better.  I was not impressed by the show at all. 

The Commercials were ok.  Here are my favorites.

   
Volkswagon  This little kid was so cute!!


Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber


Snickers commercial.  Not as good as last year's but still cute


Cute Beaver


House sitting with Doritos

What were your favorite commercials?  To Be Honest I did not watch the commercials during the game. I watched them this morning on the computer. I did watch the half time show (wished I hadn't)

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I'm afraid I kept jumping up to stir, serve or eat something every time the commercials came on.

We decided to just turn the half time show off completely. Sounds like it was the best thing we could have done by everything I have heard and read today.