Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving, Moving, Moving

Today is moving day for the ladies I work with. They will  be moving to a totally different town away from their friends and community.  They both seem excited now but I don't think that they realize that is will be permanent.  They may surprise me though. I am just praying that the staff has the wisdom and patience for the adjustment period.
Hannah and I were able to see Dave yesterday and grab a quick lunch.  It was a great time of family bonding, much of it spent laughing and joking with each other.  While Dave was at Salt Lake last week he picked up something called popcorn rock.  You put it in a jar and add vinegar and it grows.  I guess it grows naturally out that way.  We will be growing popcorn rock over the next couple of weeks and posting pictures of the progress.
Because of the trip to lunch with David not much school wise got done yesterday although Hannah did start her blog which is an assignment for her school this year.  If you are interested it can be viewed  here everything and anything or from the link at the bottom for the everything and anything blog.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I'll have to check out Hannah's bog. It has been a good thing for Chelsea to blog. Maybe the girls can check out each other's blogs.

I hope you'll screen her comments...if you are comfortable with that. There have been times when things have been said to Chels that were questionable...

Just my 2 cents on that front.

Becky K.