Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's on My Mind Wednesday

So I really don't have many things on my mind today but after driving home this morning from work I was wondering.

Why there were absolutely no salt trucks or plows on the road?  I take that back I saw one.  One measly truck.  Even when I was on the highway (which was totally snow covered by the way and you could not see where the lanes were.) 

I have noticed with the last couple of snows that there seem to be  not many trucks out.  I mean these snows have been predicted for days and there aren't any trucks out plowing and salting.  I drive to work late in the evening and come home early in the morning so I am at the worst times to be out.  I don't much like driving at night anyway but absolutely hate it in the snow.  It took me twice as long as usual to get home this morning because of the conditions of the roads.  I probably will not be going into work tonight.  

Ok off my soapbox.  I hope that everyone in the East stays safe and drive slow. 

The snow is very beautifu by way (when I don't have to be out in it)




No comments: