Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TV Tuesday

Ok I admit it I am a Reality Show junkie.

I use to watched Jon and Kate plus eight until the parents let the whole thing go to there heads and it became all about the money.
Here is a link to the kids saying some cute things.

I would watch Little People Big World but they showed the last episode just a few months ago.

Here is when Zach has his first date.





I love to watch 19 Kids and counting because it refreshing to see a nice wholesome family on tv.  This is when they announced the next grandbaby



I really like Survivor and have been watching it since the second season (I did see the famous  speech from the first season finale)

Here is a clip of Russell and Rob who will be in the next season


I really like Amazing Race also. The next season is some of the favorite teams for Unfinished Business


But My latest show I have been watching is Hoarders.




The reason I am so fascinated by this show is because I see tendencies of this in my life.  I don't want to give things away and I am always thinking that I can use something in the future.  But when I see this show it doe make me want to clean out a bit of stuff I have been saving (to my husband's delight).  don't get me wrong my house doesn't even begin to look like this house but if I like to keep my books and magazines and crafts supplies. 

Do you watch Reality TV?  If so what do you Watch.

No comments: