Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Difficult night

I am finding it very difficult doing what the name of my blog says  Always Look Up.  Last night I was accused of some things by the other lady who works my shift with me that were just an out and out lie.  She was told by someone else that works at my job these things and instead of coming to me quietly decided to confront me in front of my boss and in the process humiliating me and then there were also two other staff there as well.  I told her that I didn't do what I was accused of and after working with me all this time she should know that.  She also accused me of spying on her at night which I know I didn't do. She did eventually apologize and I accepted her apology but the dynamic at work is forever changed.  Whereas I use to enjoy going to work and sharing with her both my trials but also hers (she is going through a divorce. has had a form of cancer and just got back a troubling Mammogram.)  I will not have that any more.  I refuse to hide as I did nothing wrong but I have decided that my interaction with all of my fellow staffers at work will be strictly on the job level.  Sorry if this a bummer of a post but I started this blog to write what was on my mind both good and bad.     

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

I am so sorry this happened to you. Work relationships can be so tricky.

Becky K.

Julie said...

I am so sorry that this had to happen. It makes going to work so hard. I do not understand people always assuming the worse before even checking the facts. Life isn't always nice and I hope that work gets better. It's no fun going to work just for work, lots of time we need the friendships we form there to make going a bit easier.
Take care my dear and I'll pray that things get better for you. God Bless!!

detweilermom said...

Becky and Julie, Thank you for your words of encouragement.